Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 01, 2006

run on sentance

So I did a 5k run today and was thinking...Well not really...Cause when you are running that fast you are just thinking about where the finish is, now I may wrong but aren't they in Finland I know the finish aren't from turkey cause the Turks are form turkey mmmmm turkey with a nice big serving of tryptophan get all bloated then sleep till pumkin pie that dudes jersey is the color of pumkin pie wait I just passed him a mile ago I must be delirious did that ten year old girl just pass me I got beat by a ten year old girl this can never get out there ill just post it on my blog no one will hear about it there their there it is the finish line 21:21 later that's about 6:54 mile, not bad pretty good actually yeah for a ten year old girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a test

Anonymous said...

hey nate, I was able to post a commit this time. well now how about an update?? Dad