Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

ET phone home...

o.k. so it's been like a month now since i lost my phone. and it is been a challenge calling this person.
I'm T.Oed because its been a month and she still hasn't sent me my phone. I thought hey why don't i have everyone i know give her a call and politely remind her to send the phone, but instead of being really mean and posting her number for the entire world wide web to see. i decided to just foward her number to those who ask. so if you want to contact me i'll send Anna's number to you.

here is a random quote by Simone de Beauvoir (1908-1986)

"Thats what I consider true generosity. You give your all, and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing"

1 comment:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

Nate, you need to tell everyone that you got your phone back!!!!!