Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 29, 2004

WARNING!!!!

So, I haven't posted in a while in fact it has been so long I forgot my address. I go to my computer and log on to the net i type www.natrix.com oooops! that's not right it was ome company, oh yeah I think to myself it on blogspot so I type: www.natrix.blogspot .com and the familiar black template that i chose loads up and in the box it say's "Natrix" the as I look about the page du dum...du dum...du dum dudumdumdudm the JAWS theame plays in my head and my heart skips a beat then tump tump thuthump thu thump it beats faster as a scan the page what does this all mean, tessting...blogsomething test test test...lorem ipsum something...posted by: nate oh no i thought it has been so long since i have posted that pranksters have hacked into my blog. and started posting gibberish...How long has this been going on. I click some of the links...This isn't making sense. I break into a cold sweat and scream " WHERE AM I!!!!"........ wait a minute my blog is "ENTER the natrix" whew...

1100010101110110111011111100101001111010101101010101010101101101010111100100111100111110011001100111010010110011000110110011001100110100110111111/// BEEEEP END TRANSMISION >>>>DOWNLOADING>>>> BBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

No comments: